Unsolicited Application Letter

Posted on | Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010 | No Comments

Application letters are formal type of letter thus it has to be written in polite and professional manner. Name, address and contact details of the receiver should be written at the top of the letter and subject line should be very clear. The reason for making an application must be accurate and genuine because the person will then decide to accept this application letter or not.

Mr. George N. Johnson

Manger-Human Resource

Special Accountants Pvt. Ltd

837 Godfrey Road

New York, NY 10016

19 September 2010

Subject: UNSOLICITED APPLICATION LETTER

Dear, Mr. Johnson

I am Mr. Robert M. Bower working with J and K Chartered Accounts Pvt. Ltd from the period of one year. I am working here as an intern and now I completed my internship. Thus in am looking forward to work with the best company in accounting filed and your company has remarkable and highly known company in this filed. I complete my three years certification course in Chartered Accountancy and in the last year of my course I was taking internship in J and K Chartered Accounts Pvt. Ltd. I am familiar with income tax, Vat, and accounting procedure up to finalization single handedly. I have all my documents, certificates for work experience as well as qualification and copies for the same is been attached with this letter along with my brief resume. It will be a pleasure for me if a got a chance to work with your company. I will be waiting for the needful response from your side.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Robert M. Bower

4034 Buck Drive

South Burlington, VT 05403

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers