Sample Scholarship Application Letter

Posted on | Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010 | No Comments

When a person has a desire to study more and more but cannot fulfill due to some nonliterary crisis the government and many more legends have issued scholarships for various purposes. While writing a scholarship application the desire to study more, the crazy for it should be seen. The motto of your life of learning and the reason behind not been able to achieve it should be mentioned clearly which will create a lasting impact on the reader.

Gregory E. Willis
6258 Amesbury St
San Diego, CA 92114-6717.

17th October 2010.

Subject: Scholarship application letter.

Dear Gregory,

I am doing MCA final year in your college. In the first semester exam I have got very good marks. And even in the year 2008-2009 I have also got scholarship based on my high academic grades.

My father was a government teacher and now he is retired. He is getting a pension of Rs 900/- per month. This amount of money is not enough for education fees. So because of my bad financial condition, please I request you to give me scholarship for the final year.

Thank you for your consideration of my application.

Thanking you.

Yours Truly,

Patricia J. Culbreth.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers