Sample College Application Letter

Posted on | Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010 | No Comments

Writing college application letter is a media of setting your impression in front of the reader which can be positive or negative. College application letter are written up to the specific point which the writer wants the reader to come across. In college lives many applications has to be written say for approval or grant for forgiveness. The habit of writing application in the college helps the students to grow discipline in their lives from the early age. College application is written very short and sweet.

Arthur J. Barrera
7541 Clementine Dr
Corona, CA 92880-9019.

19th October 2010.

Subject: Sample college application letter.

Dear Arthur,

This is with reference to the MBA course being offered in your college. I have qualified in the 10+2 Exam in the year 2009 as student of your College in First Division with Roll No. 224132. I request you to kindly send me the application material for the college entrance exam. I have given the copies of Mark Sheet and Domicile Certificate as the requisite Application Form. I am sure that I will do my best in exam. So please give me admission to MBA in your college.

Yours Faithfully,

Jacqueline J. Bush.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers