Sample Loan Application Letter

Posted on | Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010 | 1 Comment

Loan application letter is written to ask for monetary credit service on some kind of secured mortgage basis. As it is our requirement the words should be so humble and sincere that the banker or the lender acquires total trust on the applicant. Loan application letter helps the loan applier to appeal for the various types of loans which ever he wishes to depend upon certain conditions.

Cora Norberto Sharpe,

612 Timber Ridge Rd
Mount Solon, VA 22843-2318

15th October 2010.

Subject: Sample loan application letter.

Dear Cora,

I have sent this letter to you in order to explain my reasons behind requesting a loan modification on my mortgage. I wish to purchase a Mercedes Benz 300 Limousine costing Rs 56 lakhs. I am requesting an interest reduction down to 6.25% from my current 8.80%. I feel it is a fair percentage for you, and it is just within my means.

Without a reduction on the interest, I will not be able to afford the monthly payments. I have to choose between a loan modification and a foreclosure. I would far prefer the former, and you probably would as well. 6.25% is the most I will be able to manage, even if I cut all of my expenses out of the picture. Please consider my application seriously and I hope to hear more from you on the matter.

Yours Faithfully,

Jimmie Verna Melendez.

Comments

One Response to “Sample Loan Application Letter”

  1. Unknown
    7 Maret 2015 pukul 03.06

    Best seven Tips while applying for personal loan in Chennai ,Visit Seven tips

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers