Solicited Application Letter

Posted on | Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010 | No Comments

LinkWhen a person writes an application letter he has to use polite and simple tone as he is making a request by applying for certain necessary issue. The first few lines should be written in such as manner that it will create impressive impact on the reader’s mind. If such impact is created then he will for sure accept your application.

Mr. Spencer C. Gonzalez

Recruitment Manager

National Corporation Pvt. Ltd

4804 Andy Street

Martin, SD 57547

19 September 2010

Subject: SOLICITED APPLICATION LETTER

Dear, Mr. Spencer

This is with reference to your advertisement published in Sunday Time on 15th September, 2010 through which I got information about requirement of Mechanical Engineer in your company. Thus I want to apply for the same for with your company. I am a Mechanical Engineer working with Techno Soft Pvt. Ltd since 5 years. The key skills and role which you had mentioned in your advertisement are highly suitable to my role and skills which I performed in my current organization. Attached with this letter are the copies of my resume, certificates and documents which reflects my capabilities, role, skills and my performance in my company. If you find my profile and role suitable to your requirement kindly contact me on my mail id or on my phone number 159357258 for scheduled interview. I will be waiting for your response please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. George N. Johnson

3624 Wilkinson Court

North Fort Myers, FL 33903

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers