Job Application Letter Template

Posted on | Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010 | No Comments

Job seekers always require writing a job application letter when ever there is a job vacancy. Job application letters are always written clearly and up to the point. While writing the job application letter to whom and for what post the letter is written should be strictly kept in mind. All the job requirements should be jotted down in the rough book and then as per its requirement all the qualities as well as the qualification should be mentioned in detail. The letter should prove that you are the perfect candidate for the post vacant.

James L. Spine
235 E Garvey Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91755-1811.

14th October 2010.

Subject: Job application letter template.

Dear James,

1. I have seen your advertise and I would like to apply for this. As per details given in succeeding paragraphs I have submitted my candidature for consideration of the same.
2. In the year ………… I have completed a MBA Degree in Marketing from ………….. University (Name) My age is ……. Years.
3. Then after doing this I had worked at ………….. (Place) in ………………. (Name of Company) as Marketing Executive from …………… to ……………. (Dates) dealing in ……………. (Name of Product).

The owner said that I have good communication skills and power to motivate a team as Leader to achieve the targets laid down by the Management.

My Detailed Resume/CV have been given here for consideration.

Yours Faithfully,

Anne C. Staley.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers