Marriage Leave Application Letter

Posted on | Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010 | 1 Comment

Everyone in his or her lifetime has to avail this leave, and each and every organization has certain leaves exempted for the purpose of marriage. Marriage application letter should not only include a request for the grant of leaves but also the date, time and venue along with healthfully invitation to the whole management for the wedding ceremony.

Winfred Bonnie Whitaker,

7938 Banks Mill Rd
Douglasville, GA 30135-5502

20th October 2010.

Subject: Marriage leave application letter.

Dear Winfred,

I am Kenneth Scott and with your team I work as the chief Engineer. I have written this letter to say that on the 9th of may there is marriage engagement with Clara Richard. So I will be very happy if you come at there. Even there is a party near the hall after two days. I am sending the personal invitation in due course of time. Actually I want to tell you that please give me a leave of absence for a week starting from the 5th of may till 12th of may. Therefore I request you to treat my absence as informed leave and oblige.

Thanks in advance.

Yours Truly,

Mary Diaz.

Comments

One Response to “Marriage Leave Application Letter”

  1. ASBS
    30 November 2019 pukul 10.43

    I was looking for application for marriage leave

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers