Termination of Lease Agreement

Posted on | Selasa, 23 November 2010 | No Comments

Whenever there is agreement made by two parties there are certain rules and regulations have to be made which were written in the agreement letter. Agreement letter address to the party who assign work and other party accept this letter along with the rules and regulations written in the letter by the party. An agreement letter consists of name and address of both the parties, type of agreement made by them, date of the agreement and acceptance of agreement by both the parties.

Mrs. Margie J. Holland

4874 Froe Street

Mill Creek, WV 26280

03 September, 2010

Subject: TERMINATION OF LEASE AGREEMENT

Dear, Mrs. Holland

This is with reference to lease agreement made between Mrs. Margie and Mr. Joseph for the period of one year. My flat which is there on 4874 Froe Street is been allotted to you on lease for the period of one year at an agreement that $ 2,000 will be your monthly rent. I am please to inform you that you had been very punctual and made all your payments on time. Apart from paying your rent on time you also have maintained my property very well and formed a good relation with the fellow neighbors. But I am extremely sorry to inform you that know you have to vacate my flat because I am facing some financial crises and hence I have to sell my property. I already got a great deal for my flat and have very less time i.e. 2month therefore it’s my humble request to you that please accept this termination of lease and kindly vacate the flat before 2months.

Yours truly,

Mr. Joseph C. Brown

1741 Stadium Drive

Framingham, MA 01702

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers