Settlement Agreement Letter

Posted on | Selasa, 23 November 2010 | No Comments

This type of settlement agreement letter would probably be addressed to any concerned accounts or finance department in relation to consent upon an agreement to mutually settle in a reasonable & effective way. This would signify the purpose or need to settle down on financial terms & conditions to be briefed up.

Mr. Satish Dixit.

Cholamandalam Finance.

Accounts & Finance Department.

Powai Lake Road.

6th Sept’ 2010.

Subject: Request to consent on settlement agreement letter.

Dear Mr. Gavde,

Sir myself Tarun Shetty, the undersigned client of your esteemed Cholamandalam Finance since last ten years or so with your agent Mr. Arvind Purohit would like, rather request you in relation to the above subject to grant a settlement agreement for favoring me looking over my past dealings & the current crisis in which I am very sure to escape in the very near future.

Sir, having recently corresponded to your Powai branch office regarding the same matter, I was replied to send a request letter to do so, after looking over the past performances, pay back capacity & also in positive & good terms.

Lastly once again kindly requesting you to consent my settlement proposal at the earliest to relieve me from current financial crisis; further I am obliged to reimburse the outstanding liability along with the interest amount as per the said agreement.

Thanking You;

Yours Truly.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers