Job Acceptance Letter Template

Posted on | Selasa, 23 November 2010 | No Comments

After interview getting a job, that is most sought after, not only gives happiness but also a satisfaction. The person who was seeking a job with a solicitor firm has got confirmation that he is selected for the job. He is now asked for the confirmation and time that would be convenient for him to join.

Here is a sample job acceptance letter:

From:

Mr. James Hadley

Arthur Road,

California

To:

The Mather and Andrews

Lawyers and Solicitors,

Rosewood Building,

Park Street

California

22nd June, 2010

Ref: Acceptance for the call to join the firm

Dear Sir,

In reference to your letter dated 16th June, confirming my selection for the post of Junior Assistant Lawyer. It shall be matter of great pride and honor for me to join the firm.

For me it is like a dream come true as your firm holds a name of respect amongst the law firms for California. I will be a committed and a sincere worker. Though I am a novice in the legal field I am a hard working and diligent person. I shall thus be seeking the help and guidance from the senior members of the firm.

I shall be able to join by the 30th of July, if it will not be of any inconvenience to your firm. Seeking co-operation in future!

Thank You,

Yours sincerely,

James Hadley

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers