solicitation to join chambers of commerce

Posted on | Selasa, 23 November 2010 | No Comments

category : Business ›› Business To Business ›› Chambers Of Commerce >
This letter tells a prospective company about the benefits of joining the local Chamber of Commerce.


1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

03/16/10



Hello.

I just wanted to drop you a quick note about joining the Chamber of Commerce. I know that has been open now for and business seems pretty good, but would you like to do better?

The Chamber offers It's a great resource, and it only costs

I've been a member for and my business, , has really benefited. If you want, give me a call at and I'll tell you more. Or just come to the next meeting on . I look forward to talking with you and meeting you. Take care!

Regards,


Jim Karter


encl:

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers