Sponsorship Appeal Letter

Posted on | Senin, 29 November 2010 | 1 Comment

Appeal letter to be written when anyone wants to make an appeal for any specific reason. The letter must state the clarification of the reason for which the appeal has been made. An appeal letter could be written for person as well as professional purposes. This letter address to the person to whom appeal is been made and the write should state the strong reason for making an appeal. Appeal letter could be written for donation, promotion, admission, or else for sponsorship.

Ms. Elsie G. Glynn

Vice President-Union Welfare Foundation

2223 Mount Street

Caro, MI 48723

04 September, 2010

Subject: SPONSORSHIP APPEAL LETTER

Dear, Ms. Elsie

I am Mr. Donnie S. Alanis a student of Third Year Bachelor of Commerce from St. Xavier’s college-New York. I am a very brilliant student of this respective college and I always ranked 1st every year in annual examination. After completing my bachelor’s degree in third year I want to go for a further education. I have planned to do a full time MBA from the same college but my family is facing some financial crises therefore they cannot support me. I opted for CAT and CET examination for MBA and I got 98% marks. St. Xavier’s college is ready to give me admission for full time MBA for the year 2010-2011 and so on but due to lack of finance my admission is pending. Hence I am making an appeal to your welfare foundation that please provides me sponsorship for the respective course. Along with this letter I am sending you all my certificates and mark sheets. Kindly help me by providing sponsorship for my career growth.

Thanking you

Yours truly,

Mr. Donnie S. Alanis

3881 Ocello Street

La Mesa, CA 91941

Comments

One Response to “Sponsorship Appeal Letter”

  1. Rommel
    5 Juni 2011 pukul 13.57

    This is a very nice sample,tips and guidelines on how to write a appeal letter
    .Thanks for sharing it with us.I'm pretty sure a lot of people out there will find this blog of yours very helpful.

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers