Personal Appeal Letter

Posted on | Senin, 29 November 2010 | No Comments

Appeal letters are written when anyone is seeking for some help from their subordinates. Appeal letter written in any form should indicate the relation between the writer and receiver. Hence reason for making an appeal should be clear in the letter where as is it a formal or informal appeal letter the manner of writing should always be polite and simple.

Mr. Raja Katariya

491 Sunlight Avenue

Mumbai, MI 400601

05 September, 2010

Subject: PERSONAL APPEAL LETTER

Dear, Raja

How are you? Hope you are fine. It’s been a long time we have not met. I remember we last met in our common friend Deepak’s weeding; I think it’s almost 2years now. I have tried your phone number for so many times but it’s out of use. What happened? Have you changed your number? Anyways the reason behind writing this letter to you is that I am coming to Mumbai along with my family that is my wife my two kids and my mother. And we were going to stay there for near about two months. Hence I wanted to make an appeal to you that can it be possible for you to arrange any flat or cottage for our stay. We are coming to Mumbai for my mother’s operation. She has to go for a brain tumor operation in the Life care hospital in Mumbai which will take near about 2months. We are coming on 25th of September, 2010. Kindly do the needful for me.

Yours truly,

Mr. Ashok Agarwal

221 Park Avenue

Hyderabad, HD 25061

Comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright www.anakunhas.com. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers